lolicore nation skype group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lolicore nation skype group

Post  HENTAiCORE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:22 am

yo, since i don´t like the steam chat and irc chats, i´d like to do a skype group for chatting stuff.
so if we don´t have one already, add me calos.loves.extratones and i´m gonna make a group for us Smile.
avatar
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-03-04
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Emray on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:38 am

Added Very Happy
avatar
Emray
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 21
Location : Finland

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/emraybc

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Himeko Katagiri on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Maybe I should get a Skype account. But don't you have to pay to skype a bunch of people at once?

_________________
avatar
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-04-05
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

View user profile http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  HENTAiCORE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:But don't you have to pay to skype a bunch of people at once?

no, you just need to pay for big voice calls (24 People+ i think), for webcam/screen presentation with more than one person and sms. it could be, that they changed this a bit, but chatting in groups should be unlimited and free Smile.
avatar
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-03-04
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Emray on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:45 pm

HENTAiCORE wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:But don't you have to pay to skype a bunch of people at once?

no, you just need to pay for big voice calls (24 People+ i think), for webcam/screen presentation with more than one person and sms. it could be, that they changed this a bit, but chatting in groups should be unlimited and free Smile.

As a person who has used skype for longer than i remember i can confirm this.
We sometime ago glitched a call and we could stream multiple webcams for free Very Happy
avatar
Emray
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 21
Location : Finland

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/emraybc

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  lolirolla on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:Maybe I should get a Skype account. But don't you have to pay to skype a bunch of people at once?

Skype has normal text chat too, which is what I mainly use it for.

You can also just have voice calls with multiple people (unless you have ~Skype Premium~, which lets you use video/screen sharing in calls with more than one other person)
avatar
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 235
Join date : 2013-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Shiroiwa-cho, Kagawa, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Melody-San on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 am

lolirolla wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:Maybe I should get a Skype account. But don't you have to pay to skype a bunch of people at once?

Skype has normal text chat too, which is what I mainly use it for.

You can also just have voice calls with multiple people (unless you have ~Skype Premium~, which lets you use video/screen sharing in calls with more than one other person)


Agreed. I used it for just chat as well.

Added.
avatar
Melody-San
Semi-N00b
Semi-N00b

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Nightmare palace

View user profile https://www.google.com/+MelodySanVioletmelody

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  adsmz on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:31 pm

so do we have a group? it'll be cool to actually have an active chatting community
avatar
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Oakland, Michigan

View user profile http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  lolirolla on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 pm

adsmz wrote:so do we have a group? it'll be cool to actually have an active chatting community

i already added you to it
avatar
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 235
Join date : 2013-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Shiroiwa-cho, Kagawa, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  adsmz on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:01 am

lolirolla wrote:
adsmz wrote:so do we have a group? it'll be cool to actually have an active chatting community

i already added you to it

It was only working on the mac for some reason, so I left, and I need re-added now that I'm off the mac
avatar
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Oakland, Michigan

View user profile http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  HENTAiCORE on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 am

Himeko Katagiri wrote:Maybe I should get a Skype account.
so when are u going to do one xD? go go go~
avatar
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-03-04
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Sherkel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Any of you want to add me? Smile
Username:
tombstoner28
(I didn't know what the second word meant when I made it okayyyyyyy XD)
avatar
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 303
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  adsmz on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:29 am

Sherkel wrote:Any of you want to add me? Smile
Username:
tombstoner28
(I didn't know what the second word meant when I made it okayyyyyyy XD)
adding
avatar
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Oakland, Michigan

View user profile http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  HENTAiCORE on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:48 am

HENTAiCORE wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:Maybe I should get a Skype account.
so when are u going to do one xD? go go go~

Oh cmon, emray-sama is crying already because he miss you xd
avatar
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-03-04
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Emray on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 pm

HENTAiCORE wrote:
HENTAiCORE wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:Maybe I should get a Skype account.
so when are u going to do one xD? go go go~

Oh cmon, emray-sama is crying already because he miss you xd

That is true
avatar
Emray
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 21
Location : Finland

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/emraybc

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Otaku Molester on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:45 pm

just added you Hentaicore!  yodawg 
avatar
Otaku Molester
N00b
N00b

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In A Loli's Panties

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Sherkel on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Accidentally left this, whoops Embarassed 
avatar
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Posts : 303
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lolicore nation skype group

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum