Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online!

+2
adsmz
Dark_Matter666
6 posters

Go down

Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online! Empty Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online!

Post  Dark_Matter666 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:02 am

Hi guys,
I've been working on this for a little while, and I've got it up and running for everyone to play games online.

There are currently around 70 games on there to play, and more to come.
Some of the games added have also been decensored by myself.

There are lots of small games, and a fair number of "premium" games as well. All playable online (except for a couple).

Features:
* All of the games are put into categorized pages - Loli - Toddlercon/Babycon - Shota - Not quite loli -
I will be numbering the games too, so its easier for people to refer people to my website, to find the game they want.
* Simple layout and easy to play games, with no throughlinks or redirected links.
* All games (except for multi-file games) are downloadable. Simply right click on the image of the one you want to download, and select save.
* Plenty of content, and plenty more content to come!
* Its Free!

Link:hxxp://my-lol.net

FYI, I made this specifically for this community, as I've wanted to contribute something substantial for a while.

Dark_Matter666

Back to top Go down

Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online! Empty Re: Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online!

Post  adsmz Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Dark Matter is, like, a godamn GOD man... He gave us guns. He gave me a gun that shoots goddamn LOLIS man!

Maybe if... I've got an idea... MAYBE if we build him a shrine, Big shrine, BEAUTIFUL shrine, he'll give us more lolis!

MORE LOLIS! MORE LOLIS! WE LOVE YOU DARK MATTER
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online! Empty Re: Free Online Lolicon Flash games website - Play premium flash games online!

Post  Dark_Matter666 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 am

adsmz wrote:Dark Matter is, like, a godamn GOD man... He gave us guns. He gave me a gun that shoots goddamn LOLIS man!
Maybe if... I've got an idea... MAYBE if we build him a shrine, Big shrine, BEAUTIFUL shrine, he'll give us more lolis!
MORE LOLIS! MORE LOLIS! WE LOVE YOU DARK MATTER

Waaaay too over exaggerated....

Dark_Matter666

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Dark_Matter666 wrote:Toddlercon/Babycon

WHAT THE FUCK.
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Post  HENTAiCORE Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:51 am

Himeko Katagiri wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK.

Dats the real shit lol.
HENTAiCORE
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  adsmz Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 pm

HENTAiCORE wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK.

Dats the real shit lol.

ok
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:47 pm

HENTAiCORE wrote:
Himeko Katagiri wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK.

Dats the real shit lol.

real recognize real and this nigga the realest
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:57 pm

huh... who still plays flash games

Last edited by OPINOID on Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Put this on it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vcrr3er3xo2o3zd/Copper-Pancake-Calcification-1.0-win.zip
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherkel Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Whoa, this looks like it was quite a job. I'm not big into H-games (minus some VNs and character creation stuff) but still, looks like a lot went into this. ok 
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down