Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Corruption of Champions!

2 posters

Go down

Let's Play Corruption of Champions! Empty Let's Play Corruption of Champions!

Post  adsmz Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 am

Corruption of Champions (CoC) is a text-based erotic RPG, in which you are a champion sent to the demon realm. You can grow like five cocks. Five unique animal cocks. On a female character. We're all gonna play it. Together.
Look away, Lolirolla!
First we need to create our character.
For this we need a name, gender, complexion, and hair color. I'll roll a die for build, stat perk, and history perk.
Names are purely cosmetic, except in special cases. Let's shy away from those cases. Complexion and hair color, at this stage, are also cosmetic. Gender effects stats in minor ways: Generally, male characters are stronger in physical traits, but weaker in mental, than female characters are.

I'll try to run one or two in-game days every day, with input from you guys\

(edit: mods, if this should be elsewhere *coughcoughhell'spit*, sorry >.>)
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Corruption of Champions! Empty Re: Let's Play Corruption of Champions!

Post  lolirolla Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Robert the Talking Dog
Male
Black
Orange/Red
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Corruption of Champions! Empty Re: Let's Play Corruption of Champions!

Post  adsmz Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Robert is an ebony-skinned, red-haired man of average build. He has a big cock and spent his life outside the demon realm whoring (we got lucky with the RNG).

I'm not gonna be posting all the flavor text here. Go play the game. It's very well written.

gameplay:

EDIT: used the RNG to make the choice. We didn't fuck 'er, and she was pleasantly surprised to hear that there are still people that want to get to know you first.

Last edited by adsmz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've not restarted all week because we weren't at a save point)
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum