Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive

+4
Bad Mecha
adsmz
Himeko Katagiri
Sherkel
8 posters

Go down

Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive Empty Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive

Post  Sherkel Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:32 am

Lolicore.ch

May as well post this here again. This site is a massive archive of lolicore and speedcore. Anyone can contribute to it with FTP, and it it a great go-to site if you're looking for a specific release or just want more lolicore. ok 

I recommend using it with the "DownThemAll!" plugin for Firefox. It allows all links on a page to be downloaded to a folder (with filtering, of course,) and so it comes in very handy for that site. It's also possible to use a program called Rsync to do so, but I haven't tried that yet. :P
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive Empty Re: Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive

Post  Himeko Katagiri Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Didn't know about the plugin hing, it's such a bitch having to download each song separately. I have to redownload those No.305 and NHK albums because my laptop like died and I lost them  Sad Sad
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive Empty Re: Lolicore.ch: The Lolicore and Speedcore Archive

Post  Sherkel Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:22 pm

It's basically why I have Firefox on this comp. Very Happy 
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  adsmz Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 am

Oh good, I've needed more screaming and flailing of drums, didn't know about DownThemAll. You are a lifesaver.
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Mecha Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 pm

glad to see this reposted. its a great archive Smile Smile Smile Smile 
Bad Mecha
Bad Mecha
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherkel Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 pm

adsmz wrote:Oh good, I've needed more screaming and flailing of drums, didn't know about DownThemAll. You are a lifesaver.
Glad you know now! Smile 
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  violet-terror Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 am

adsmz wrote:Oh good, I've needed more screaming and flailing of drums, didn't know about DownThemAll. You are a lifesaver.

Judging from your signature, you are running linux, so it should be super easy for you to download stuff using rsync. So you could try that, I think its its better Very Happy

To download everything in the archive into the current folder run the command:

Code:
rsync -zvr --size-only --progress lolicore.ch::archive .

To download a specific folder on the archive recursivly into the current folder run the command:

Code:
rsync -zvr --size-only --progress "lolicore.ch::archive/UGU/[UGUnet042] GUNSLINGER-R - Amen Grind Works/" .

If you don't have rsync, on kubuntu you should be able to just run the command "apt-get install rsync"

The idea is, if you download everything using rsync, you can in the future run the command again and it will only download the new files you are missing, and if you become an uploader, you could put a new release into one of the folders, and run rsync to upload all the new things you have added into your copy of the directory!  Very Happy
violet-terror
violet-terror
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherkel Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:49 am

Your name looks familiar...are you the one who made the archive by any chance?
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm pretty sure violet-terror made the archive, I remember that cat girl pic
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Post  violet-terror Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:00 am

Yep I made it. thanks for posting it up again on here  Smile Very Happy 
violet-terror
violet-terror
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherkel Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 am

violet-terror wrote:Yep I made it. thanks for posting it up again on here  Smile Very Happy 
Thanks for creating it! ok 
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ggsnipes Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:32 pm

violet-terror wrote:
Code:
rsync -zvr --size-only --progress lolicore.ch::archive .
Code:
rsync -zvr --size-only --progress "lolicore.ch::archive/UGU/[UGUnet042] GUNSLINGER-R - Amen Grind Works/" .
If you are on Windows, grab cwRsync, and just add this on:
Code:
cd *C:\Program Files (x86)\cwRsync\bin
*where ever the hell you installed that software. >.>
ggsnipes
ggsnipes

Back to top Go down

Post  adsmz Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

To whomever's been uploading Lolilepsy:
Thanks, mang, you made my day.\

Edit: as of like 5:20 this morning, the site's security certificate is expired so firefox isn't letting me get there -n-

Last edited by adsmz on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noooooooooooooooooooo)
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:34 pm

adsmz wrote:To whomever's been uploading Lolilepsy:
Thanks, mang, you made my day.\

Edit: as of like 5:20 this morning, the site's security certificate is expired so firefox isn't letting me get there -n-

i put the first few releases on there////

also, you should probably be able to get in using filezilla or something (it's an ftp server, after all)
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  wrong man Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 pm

In regards to the DownThemAll suggestion. I've created a single html file with every possible link with a base of lolicore.ch/archive

It's over 2 megabytes of text and there are over 7000 files.

I found out, this renaming mask *subdirs*/*name*.*ext* in the renaming mask box will do folder structure.

It's ready for DownThemAll or Flashgot or something for Firefox.

I've tested it with DownThemAll (started; never finished; intimidated by size)

EDIT:
AH. Nevermind. I see it only gets to the D folders, going in alphabetical order, and crashes...

EDIT: EDIT:
Ok. I've reconstructed the HTML and now it's all the way to the through. This time the single HTML is almost 8 megabytes of text with almost 40,000 files.
Very Happy

http://b9mx.com/boy-stuff/lolichive.html

If you want to generate the same HTML, you can use this bookmarklet:
Code:
javascript:window.addDir=function(){var%20e=jQuery("a").eq(0),r=e.attr("href");return%20null===r.match(/\/$/)?(window.mp3.push(e[0].outerHTML),e.remove(),void%20setTimeout(window.addDir,100)):void%20jQuery.get(r,function(e){var%20t=jQuery("<div>").html(e),n=null!==r.match(/\/$/)?r.match(/^.*\/$/)[0]:"/";jQuery(t).find("a").each(function(e){if(0==e)return!0;var%20r=jQuery(this).attr("href");null!==r.match(/\/$/)?jQuery("body").append(jQuery(this).attr("href",n+r)):null===jQuery(this).attr("href").match(/(\/$|Thumbs\.db$)/)&&window.mp3.push(jQuery(this).attr("href",n+r)[0].outerHTML)}),jQuery("a").eq(0).remove(),jQuery("a").length>0?setTimeout(window.addDir,9):window.finished()})},window.pushed=function(){jQuery("a").eq(0).remove(),jQuery("body").append(jQuery("a")),jQuery("pre").eq(0).remove(),jQuery("button").remove(),window.addDir()},window.finished=function(){console.dir(window.mp3),jQuery("body").html(window.mp3.sort().join("\n")),alert("all%20mp3%20ready%20for%20downthemall")};var%20s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js",s.type="text/javascript",s.language="javascript",document.head.appendChild(s),window.first=!0,window.mp3=[];var%20jq=setInterval(function(){if(void%200!==jQuery){clearInterval(jq);var%20e=jQuery("<button>").text("LOAD%20ALL%20MP3").click(window.pushed);jQuery("body").prepend(e)}},100);void(0);
on this page: https://www.lolicore.ch/archive/

It takes about 10 minutes to gather all the links.

Some day, I might download them all.
Has anyone weighed the size of this entire archive? I fear for my cable max dl rate to do it all at once... hehe.
wrong man
wrong man

Back to top Go down

Post  wrong man Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:09 am

Ok. I just downloaded the whole /Not on Label/ folder. I'm going to be sh*ting my ears for months.
wrong man
wrong man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down