Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers)

+2
Bethas
LoveMechs
6 posters

Go down

Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers) Empty Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers)

Post  LoveMechs Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm after some talented artists to contribute to a little compilation I'm working on. As some of you might know; in Britain at the moment, a large threat of right wing groups have been becoming larger by the week. Groups such as Britain First & UKIP are doing whatever it takes to get into the public spotlight. This is where you come in. I need talented musicians to help fight the right wing fascist movement. I need maybe 10/15 tracks (By you). They also must be pretty decent (it's more the message that counts). You will be able to contribute to the project as well as just tracks (within reason). And it will probably see the light of day in a few months.

The tracks can be whatever you want, but it's gotta be hard & fast (heheh)

Get busy

Last edited by LoveMechs on Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
LoveMechs
LoveMechs

Back to top Go down

Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers) Empty Re: Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers)

Post  Bethas Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 pm

anti-facism eh?
sounds interesting woot 
Bethas
Bethas
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers) Empty Re: Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers)

Post  HENTAiCORE Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 pm

sounds nice, i really hate fascist and nazi people. i think i´ll drop something out for u soon Smile.
HENTAiCORE
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  HENTAiCORE Sat May 17, 2014 10:34 am

i found an old but gold half finished anti nazi hardcore project on my laptops hard drive, i think i could complete this in a few days.
btw do u want the tracks already mastered or will u master them by urself/ask someone else for?
ahh and do u know already, where the compilation could be released? or do want to self release?
HENTAiCORE
HENTAiCORE
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveMechs Sat May 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Well just finishing off a likkle something I was working on/off. Was doing the mastering as I went through, but I might have to tweak some areas. I'm thinking maybe SKRD! for the label.
Also if you can do the mastering yourself that would be great
Just need to add a few samples then I'll be done with my first track

Last edited by LoveMechs on Sun May 18, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveMechs
LoveMechs

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Sun May 18, 2014 4:10 pm

i could probably make some digital hardcore for this, in the true spirit of the antifaschistische aktion
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Sun May 18, 2014 4:19 pm

I have multiple things I should be making songs for, I'll see if I can make something for this too  Very Happy Very Happy Smile 
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveMechs Sun May 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Anti Fascist Compilation (Need Producers) Large10
LoveMechs
LoveMechs

Back to top Go down

Post  lolrawr Wed May 28, 2014 3:13 am

lol
lolrawr
lolrawr
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down