Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp? Empty Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp?

Post  i am not a potted plant Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:55 am

I downloaded it all when it was free, but it seems that there's a price on each album now.  Neutral 
i am not a potted plant
i am not a potted plant
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp? Empty Re: Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp?

Post  Sherkel Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:19 am

There's a free download limit on Bandcamp. I'd assume that's the reason. Unless he does want them to cost money now...
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp? Empty Re: Anyone notice prices on goreshit's bandcamp?

Post  lolirolla Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Sherkel wrote:There's a free download limit on Bandcamp. I'd assume that's the reason.

You got it! He's posted about it on his Facebook before. Bandcamp has a limit of 200 free downloads per month (unless you pay for more), which applies to all uploaded music. Given that he's mildly prolific, he runs out of the 200 free downloads in a week and a half or so, which forces him to charge for the music.
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lolrawr Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Gotta get them FLACs early.
lolrawr
lolrawr
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum