Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What music do you listen too that's not lolicore?

+3
adsmz
Sherkel
Himeko Katagiri
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What music do you listen too that's not lolicore? - Page 2 Empty Re: What music do you listen too that's not lolicore?

Post  Himeko Katagiri Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh wow it brings back memories. I remember him being like "what's lolicore" and being confused by it. He then had no idea what to sample so I sent the timotei thing to him
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

What music do you listen too that's not lolicore? - Page 2 Empty Re: What music do you listen too that's not lolicore?

Post  Sherkel Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:Oh wow it brings back memories. I remember him being like "what's lolicore" and being confused by it. He then had no idea what to sample so I sent the timotei thing to him
Quite the story. Very Happy
Anyway with that I think I'm gonna turn in for the night or at least get some rest. It's late here!
Sherkel
Sherkel
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 pm

night night~!
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Post  lolrawr Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:
lolrawr wrote:Breakcore, Speedcore, DnB, Trap, Hip-Hop, and anything else that is fast or has an interesting beat.

What about extratone? That's pretty fast  Smile 

2fast4me

Lol I think at that point it's too fast to be able to differentiate on what's going on. It just sounds like one beat in most cases.

Annoying Ringtone does a good job with extratone though.  ok
lolrawr
lolrawr
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  adsmz Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm

I'm listening to _11:34 right now, pretty nice post-ish punky stuff.
adsmz
adsmz
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://adsmz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bisso Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:32 pm

It would be easier to write what I don't listen to.  Very Happy  Anyway in this period I mostly listen to classical music, noise, thrash metal (only Japanese bands because they always play faster XD), hardcore punk, japanese pop and denpa stuff, chiptune/micromusic, any type of electronic music, and lolicore of course. I don't like that much the sub-sub-sub-genres terms, so I don't use them (except for hilarious ones like nesbm or new wave of death neko metal).

Himeko Katagiri wrote:I used to know this one dude that made insanely fast extratone so fast it literally became a tone the stuff sounds like sinewaves. Then he started making classical music then vanished
This is stuff that minstrels used to compose ballads ah ah! I'd love to listen to his classical music things now. His track of that compilation seems interesting. And weird of course.
Bisso
Bisso
N00b
N00b

http://bissomultimedia.altervista.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ggsnipes Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:40 am

Uh, I can't really list genres but can tell which artists, all of the BEMANI guys (DJ_Taka.png) DnB is just mostly neurofunk, Black Sun Empire, C.A.2K, Noisia, Memtrix, Spor, and lots more. I just listen to whatever in general, if it sounds interesting, then I'll listen to it. (ΕΛΠΙΣ best dj TAKA song)
ggsnipes
ggsnipes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2