Lolicore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play Playstation?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone play Playstation?  Empty Anyone play Playstation?

Post  Himeko Katagiri Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Anyone else play Playstation?

My PSN name is Rin-Coconut which is a joke on Rin Kokonoe's hair bobbles  Very Happy 
If you have a PSN account add me on there!

Btw I do play Soul Calibur V and I make all my waifus on it but that's under a semi-shared PSN with my brother with a different name, if anyone has that I want to battle you >Very Happy
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

http://soundcloud.com/himeko_katagiri

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Playstation?  Empty Re: Anyone play Playstation?

Post  Emronn Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Unfortunately, I bought the X360 about 5 years ago  Sad 
Emronn
Emronn
Good Poster
Good Poster

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Emronn

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Emronn wrote:Unfortunately, I bought the X360 about 5 years ago  Sad 

Xbox with it's funky controllers my uncle has a 360 and I have to constantly look at the controller to see what I'm doing lol, I played Xbox with some kids once and they whooped my ass at COD and I'm pretty good at that on playstation lololol
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Emronn Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:19 pm

I have very old PSX and fat PS2 (first wave too), but for a change I bought X360. I really like the controller, but the extra pay for the internet (Xbox gold) is stupid.
About Soulcalibur - I have SC III(PS2) and SC IV(X360) only Smile
Emronn
Emronn
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Soul Calibur is seriously one of the best games ever dude I have Rin Kokonoe in a school swimsuit on there HNNNNNG, I also made Azusa Nakano and Kuroneko among many many others

I have a PS2 too but no idea what model. My favorite game is on it  Very Happy Metropolismania 2, it's the most addicting thing ever, more addicting than crack and even more addicting than harvest moon
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Emronn Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:Soul Calibur is seriously one of the best games ever dude I have Rin Kokonoe in a school swimsuit on there HNNNNNG, I also made Azusa Nakano and Kuroneko among many many others

in... a school swimsuit... I mentioned that you have good taste? Very Happy Harvest Moon is fun! I have this game for PSX.
Emronn
Emronn
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

School swimsuits are seriously one of the best things ever
Want to see my super loli wife in Harvest Moon?

Anyone play Playstation?  Luna_210

enormous twin drills hell yes
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:School swimsuits are seriously one of the best things ever
Want to see my super loli wife in Harvest Moon?

Anyone play Playstation?  Luna_210

enormous twin drills hell yes
aww yeeeeee

if any of y'all wanna add me on psn my username is LaughingMan1369 (because fuck yeah gits)

i mainly play ps3 but i play battlefield 4 on ps4 every once in a while (the ps4 is in the living room but the ps3 is in my room)
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:09 pm

I sent you a friend request but oh God no your avatar. No no no no no no. So I play psvita like a ton and it has this feature called "near" where you can see nearby players. And this dude with that terrifying frog avatar was within like 2 miles from me. It was like 3am and he kept circling around me and kept getting closer. My brother and I made so much jokes about a literal frogman coming into our home and hurting us, I laughed so much. I would say thing like "you go to bed and you hear "goodnight" from the window" and "you see a frogman looking through the window in the front door". These jokes went on for DAYS. I mainly play vita the ps3 is in my brother's room because he plays it way more and has a huge tv.
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Emronn Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 am

Himeko Katagiri wrote:I sent you a friend request but oh God no your avatar. No no no no no no. So I play psvita like a ton and it has this feature called "near" where you can see nearby players. And this dude with that terrifying frog avatar was within like 2 miles from me. It was like 3am and he kept circling around me and kept getting closer. My brother and I made so much jokes about a literal frogman coming into our home and hurting us, I laughed so much. I would say thing like "you go to bed and you hear "goodnight" from the window" and "you see a frogman looking through the window in the front door". These jokes went on for DAYS. I mainly play vita the ps3 is in my brother's room because he plays it way more and has a huge tv.

!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Emronn
Emronn
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:I sent you a friend request but oh God no your avatar. No no no no no no. So I play psvita like a ton and it has this feature called "near" where you can see nearby players. And this dude with that terrifying frog avatar was within like 2 miles from me. It was like 3am and he kept circling around me and kept getting closer. My brother and I made so much jokes about a literal frogman coming into our home and hurting us, I laughed so much. I would say thing like "you go to bed and you hear "goodnight" from the window" and "you see a frogman looking through the window in the front door". These jokes went on for DAYS. I mainly play vita the ps3 is in my brother's room because he plays it way more and has a huge tv.
OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would change it to something more animu but the tv is currently occupied
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeko Katagiri Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

lolirolla wrote:
OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would change it to something more animu but the tv is currently occupied

I would have a more anime related one too but none of my games have avatars for sale ; - ;
Himeko Katagiri
Himeko Katagiri
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  lolrawr Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

No.

But i'm seriously considering making the jump.

I've never owned a PlayStation product before (Nintendo and Steam 4life) but as I get older and have more money, I'm considering opening up.  I still don't know if I'll get a PS3 or PS4 though. Who knows maybe E3 this year will further push me into which direction I'll take.
lolrawr
lolrawr
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lolirolla Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

lolrawr wrote:No.

I've never owned a PlayStation product before (Nintendo and Steam 4life) but as I get older and have more money, I'm considering opening up.  I still don't know if I'll get a PS3 or PS4 though. Who knows maybe E3 this year will further push me into which direction I'll take.
Get a PS3, buy MGS1, the MGS HD Collection and MGS4, and play all of them in release order.

Like, now.

The Last of Us is really good too
lolirolla
lolirolla
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bisso Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Himeko Katagiri wrote:School swimsuits are seriously one of the best things ever
I'm sorry to continue with off-topic, but because of what you said I think you will like this photo I took in Tokyo two months ago:
Anyone play Playstation?  DSCN4635ver2_bm

I love you 

(note: that day was cold as fuck!)

Going back on topic: regarding playstation consoles I have PSX and PS2, so no ps network for me. And I don't have an online account with Xbox360 either. I still like to play with pals in the same room. With Nintendo 64.
Bisso
Bisso
N00b
N00b

http://bissomultimedia.altervista.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lolrawr Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:42 pm

lolirolla wrote:
lolrawr wrote:No.

Get a PS3, buy MGS1, the MGS HD Collection and MGS4, and play all of them in release order.

Like, now.

The Last of Us is really good too

From what I've seen, MG doesn't look like my type of game. I played a demo of Snake Eater on 3DS.

Also what if Naughty Dog re-releases TLoU on PS4 in 1080p/60fps!?!?! Yeah I'd hate to get the inferior version just to see the definitive version come out a few months later.
lolrawr
lolrawr
Good Poster
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum